Tuesday, July 3, 2007

getting ready

As I prepare for what God has planed for me I am so excied yet I am so scared at the same time. I have no idea what to expect and I am having to lift my hands in total faith that he has got it all under control. I must say this is problably the first time in my life that God has truly had full controle of the wheel in my life. Ive all ways wanted to give it to him fully but there is always that part of you that just keeps taking it back. Well, this time i cant. All I can do is trus and know that he has my best intrest at heart and wants me to succeed, and just keep rememebering Jer. 29:11 "for I know the plans I have for you decalares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans for a hope and a futer."

3 comments:

brooke said...

Kaylin,
I am so excited to read about your journey! I am honored to be your first comment on your blog. Love you and hope you are having a fun road trip!
Brooke G.

Yggep said...

Kaylin, I sure do miss you! I helped Kara get the Preschool rooms ready for the weekend & just started to realize all the little things you've been doing around here! Can't wait to here about The Summit! Love you & miss you bunches!

~Yggep

devinmac said...

Hey Kaylin!!!

It is Tailor and Devin.....we wanted to say that we are proud of you and KNOW that God is using you for amazing things.....Is it beautiful there? I'll bet it is.....Send pictures so we can see them....

Luv and miss you!

Tailor and Devin Mac