
Well im here. I have mixed emotions right now. I am missing home so much but at the same time i am excited to be here. i just had my first promiseland staff meeting and it was great. they talked about what we are going to be focus for the ministry year is going to be and david stall said it is going to be the best ever. the focus is what if... i am so excited about it. he was saying that god has put all of us here for a reason and non of us are here on acident. it was really reasuring because i was feeling unsure. i know God has a plan and i just need to trust him. thank you so much for all of your prayers i need all of them that i can get. i am having some home sickness and really miss of of you and my parents and david. so please keep me in your prays. i love you all. kaylin
1 comment:
I miss you! I am praying for you like crazy and I am so proud that you are listening to God's call. Yay for you! love you!
Post a Comment