Friday, March 14, 2008

small group retreat



i went on a small group retreat for a couple of days and we went to this cabin in the middle of nowhere. we got to this spot that we had to turn and the road had not been plowed in a long time but we tryed to drive on it anyway. we got stuck. we tryed to push it but it wouldnt move. so we had to get all of out stuff and food out of the van and walk to the cabin. it was about a mile walk. thank goodness it wasnt freezing. it was a beautiful day but it was still not fun to have to carry everything there. we had a good couple of days. i got to spend some quality time with God which i needed. it was refreshing to be in the woods and to be able to see Gods beautiful creation.

4 comments:

dave said...

it looks beautiful out there. i cant wait to get out there, but i think the snow will be gone by then.

Cyndi said...

Wow look at those beautiful pictures. I agree they are amazing.
I love it when I get a chance to get away and connect with God. I know how that can fill your soul.
You are an amazing young lady and I am blessed to know and love you.

Cyndi

Kaylyn Machelle said...

What a beautiful experience...I am so grateful that you had it!
My heart is full when I think of you, friend. I am so proud of your courage and endurance. How much more proud our Father must be!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.