

Things are finally really great here I am really looking forward to the next 4 months to grow and learn as the internship comes to it's end. I think it helps being able to see the end coming closer but i am also in a division that i think fits me better with an amazing division leader that i am gaining lots of knowledge form. She has been at Willow for something around 14 years and has lots of knowledge and wisdom to give. So i am just considering my self blessed to be able to work with her.
Christmas was great! I had so much fun with David and my family. It was just great to see them and spend quality time with them. Boy do I miss them. It is going to be so good when I get back and can see them all the time. I took them so for granted before. They are dimonds in the rough let me tell you. You dont get amaizing people like that in you life very often. I just had the best time just being in there presents and talking with them. We played games and talked and laughed. It was perfect. I wouldnt have traded it for the world. I love you guys!
The weather here is not so great it is about in the teens and lower at times. Very cold!!! I think though that i have been handling it pretty well. But it is just not fun to be outside a lot, or even in and out of your car. Cars don't heat up vary fast when it is this cold.
I am excited to come home again at the end of Feb. I will be home for a week. The 17th-24th. I am very much looking forward to seeing David and my family. I am also looking forward to seeing all of you!
Well that is what is new with me. I am doing great!
Love you all!
Kaylin
No comments:
Post a Comment