Friday, February 29, 2008

my trip home


My trip home was great! It didn't start off so great because my flight was canceled on Sunday. I was sooo sad. But I got a fight for 8:00 on Monday morning. So it ended up being ok. So once I finally got there it was full speed ahead the hole time. I was pretty much non stop he whole time. It was so fun! I got to hang out with friend and family and David. And David and I even went down to my bother and sister in laws house for 2 days. Which was a total blast! My parents came down for Friday night and Saturday before church and we all had so much fun! we got to see some of the sights of San Diego and spend some good quality time together. It was hard to leave this time but it was good to know that I only have 3 months left and then I will be home for good. YEAH!!!! I love you guys. Thanks for all of your love and support!

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

HI,
I guess I am the first person to comment on your newest entry. Those are some cute pics. I would love to see some pics of what it looks like in Chicagoland. I want to see how cold it looks. I am counting the months, weeks and days till you come home. It will be so nice to have you around more often.
You said some really nice things about the leader that you are working with. I hope you always have people like that to give you good direction and leadership and I hope you are able to give that back out to others.
I will be seeing you in a few short weeks at the conference.

Guess Who

dave said...

hi honey, i had such a good time when you were out here. only a few more months. cant wait. hey what does it look like out there???

marycpnp said...

Hi sweetheart,
Wow, it was great to see your picture. I sure miss seeing you and your beautiful smile. Ah well, June will be here before we know it. I am so very proud of you doing this! I loved seeing the pictures of your home and SNOW, too. Can't wait to see you at the conference. That is going to be so way cool. hugs and kisses, mary (the princess)